The Street: Look, there's a fire!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Look, there's a fire!

[EN]  It is all most June and we  are freezing here in Timisoara. There were like 12 degrees Celsius outside last evening. I think today I am going to wear my winter boots and coat.

     In a more positive matter, let's think about to sunny, warm days ahead of us. To be honest the only thing that bothers me is the rain, not the low temperatures. So, where are you planning to spend your summer vacation? Have you made any plans yet?

   This is me wearing a summer outfit! I love so much this color and I think it suits me very well.

I was wearing Zara shoes, H&M pants, design by me shirt and Sisley bag!












[RO]  Ne despart doar cateva zile de luna iunie, iar afara este un frig ingrozitor! Aseara erau 12 grade afara. Astazi cred ca o sa port cizmele si haina de iarna.

    Ca sa fiu sincera nu ma deranjeaza foarte mult vremea de afara daca ar inceta ploile. Dar sa privim inainte catre zilele calduroase si insorite de vara ce ne asteapta. V-ati facut planuri de vacanta? Incotro anul acesta?

    Mai sus aveti cateva fotografii cu mine intr-o tinuta lejera de vara (am avut si noi cateva zile toride). Imi place foarte mult aceasta culoare si cred ca te incarci cu buna dispozitie purtand-o.


8 comments :

  1. The color suits you very well ;) and the combination with the beige pants is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic my dear!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win an item of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great on you :) www.annpiraprez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does suit you really well this color! I for one I am planning a vacation that includes sun,sand and the salty water of a clear sea! I can't wait to relax on a beach and sip a delicious cocktail!
    Great to see again those amazing sandals!
    Kisses
    Check out our new giveaway: http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/2013/05/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se văd super tare accentele roşii, este o combinaţie de vară perfectă.
    Caut de ceva vreme pantaloni ca ai tăi... am să dau o raită pe la H&M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness the shoes are fantastic!! I love the color and the heel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    NICE OUTFITS :)

    WANNA FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    http://yovaniturner.blogspot.sg/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...