The Street: Summertime sadness

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summertime sadness

[EN]   I wish I could skip summer. I don't know why but it is so depressing for me. Nothing ever happens and is so damn hot!
    I am more a winter or autumn person.
    If you woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning  and try to go to market for fresh fruits or vegetables is so hot and the fruits aren't fresh at all... You try to get some Sun, but before you know it is 11 o'clock and everything is burning around you... And the summer nights... they are so hot and wet, you can't sleep, you can't breath...

    But the bright side is that we are still in May and we have a little bit more time to enjoy this late spring!

    About this outfit: this is a summer dress that I used to love, but somehow it doesn't feet my personality any more so I've decided to sell it on my blog.   

I was wearing H&M dress, Mango jacket and clutch, and Steve Madden wedges!














Rochita este de vanzare aici!

[RO]  Nu stiu de ce dar vara mi se pare asa deprimanta. Niciodata nu se intampla nimc.
   Eu prefer mai mult iarna sau toamna.
    Daca te trezesti dimineata la 7 si vrei sa mergi la piata pentru fructe si legume proaspete, este atat de cald afara, iar fructele numai proaspete nu sunt! Daca vrei sa mergi la piscina sa te bronzezi putin, pana la ora 11 totul in jurul tau arde si este mult prea cald pentru a mai risca sa stai afara.
  Iar serile de vara... Sunt asa fierbinti si umede. Nu poti sa dormi, nu poti sa respiri...

   Dar sa ne mai bucuram inca de faptul ca suntem in luna mai si sa profitam cat putem de zilele acestea de primavara tarzie.

Rochita din imagini a fost preferata mea verile trecute, dar cumva nu se mai potriveste gusturilor mele anul acesta, asa ca am decis so o vand pe blog. Detalii gasiti la sectiunea BLOG SALE!

20 comments :

  1. We had a lovely time!Love how you accessorized the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful this look!

    So sweet and pretty =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hair :)
    and pretty style ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look summer ready my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....cred ca esti prima persoana care spune ca nu ii place vara:)
    rochita este superba !
    tu pup

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, eu iubesc vara, indifierent cat de torida ar fi! Tinuta e foarte frumoasa, imi plac mult sandalele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dacă tot ai adus vorba e sunt ca o persoană primăvăratică. Iar iarna o urăsc din adâncul sufletului... şi asta cel mai mult datorită incapacităţii autorităţilor să dezăpezeasccă la timp...

    Una din ţinutele mele favorite de până acum. Ador combinaţia şi îţi stă excelent în felul în care te-ai machiat şi ţi-ai făcut părul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In ceea ce privește autoritățile ai dreptate. Cât despre parul meu, multumesc pentru apreciere doar ca el arată asa de la natura din păcate. Pentru pozele astea nu am mai avut timp sa îl aranjez dimineata înainte sa plec de acasa.

      Delete
  8. OMG the lighting in these pictures is parfait!

    _____________________________________________
    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3
    Please help me grow my blog by commenting or following me! Message me if you do follow me, I'll gladly follow your blog back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this look is goegeous! I am following your blog now! Would you like to follow back?

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I love this outfit! The combiniton is great :) xoxo :*

    a-date-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING POST!!!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog and your outfit! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it
    Like our Facebook page too!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that dress is very pretty, I love the outfit too! So young and sweet :D

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...