The Street: Pink and Brown

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pink and Brown

[EN] When styling some items I always go with my hunch. I almost never wear something if I had to think of what to wear. I had some situations that I had no clue what to wear and tried a very studied outfit but almost always felt very unconformable and change to the first option. So if you have asked me if you should wear brown with pink I would probably raise a eyebrow and looked at you  wired but when I've put this soft brown leather jacket over the pink angora sweater it felt very natural.

   Actually if you don't want to mess something up just copy nature. If I have doubts in some color combinations I always think if I have saw this colors, hues together in nature. Pink and brown? Just take a look at Prunus 'Serrulata', one of my favorite tree during springtime. I will attache a picture below. I've rest my case. You won't see any mistakes in nature.

             


                         So this was my inspiration for this outfit: 



I was wearing Zara pants and scarf, H&M sweater, Bershka leather jacket and ankle boots and Accessorize purse!








[RO]  Niciodata nu ma gandesc prea mult cand vine vorba sa concep un outfit. Intodeauna ma bazez pe instinct. De foarte putine ori mi s-a intamplat sa nu ma pot decide, iar dupa un outfit foarte studiat mi-am dat seama ca nu ma simt confortabil si am revenit la prima varianta.

    De cate ori am avut dubii in privinta anumitor combinatii de culori tot timpul m-am lasat inspirata de natura si m-am gandit daca am vazut aceasta combinatie in jurul meu. N-ai cum sa dai gres cu ceva natural, ce este creat de natura.

   Asa ca pentru astazi, sursa de inspiratie au fost minunatii copaci de pe malul Begai ce primavara fac intai niste flori minunate, roz. Combinatia intre rozul delicat al florilor si scoarta bruna a copacilor formeaza un ansamblu ce inspira delicatete si forta in acelasi timp. Am atasat la inceputul postarii o poza cu acesti copaci care sunt preferatii mei pe toata perioada primaverii.

1 comment :

  1. Ador combinatia asta roz pudrat-rosu, arati superb!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...