The Street: Then and now!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Then and now!

[EN]  Hello darlings! This is such a wonderful week, I feel great, don't you?
       
    It is the first week of spring and I just love each sun shine, each blade of grass and each bird warble... What's not to love about spring?  Can you name just one thing you don't like about spring, because I don't!
 
     I was browsing through my blog archive in searching for my first spring outfit from last year and when I saw it I've remembered is one of my favorite outfits posted on this blog. This means spring sourly inspires me... to wear great outfits :)).




HERE is a reminder of what I wore on 1st of March 2013:
Back then I was wearing all Zara and Pour La Victoire shoes!





Now let's go back to 2014!

I was wearing Zara jeans, cardigan and scarf, Tommy Hilfinger shirt, Musette bag and Berska wedges!












[RO]  Hello dragelor! Ce saptamana frumoasa, nu-i asa?
 
    Stiam eu ca odata cu primavara va veni si buna-dispozitie. Imi place foarte mult primavara, pana la urma ce nu e de placut? Ziua se mareste in fiecare zi, soarele e tot mai prezent si mai placut, iarba a incoltit si pasarelele parca s-au zapacit de atat voie buna. Eu una nu ma pot gandi astazi la nici un dezavantaj al primaverii... nici macar unul...

    Astazi am cautat pe blog postarile din primavara trecuta cand am dat peste prima postare a primaverii trecute si mi-am adus aminte ca este una dintre tinutele mele preferate de pe blog. Am pus o poza mai sus, si daca vreti sa vedeti toata postarea puteti da click pe scurtatura care va va trimite fix in Martie 2013 :)

    Care tinuta va place mai mult, cea de anul acesta sau cea de anul trecut?

    O primavara minunata tuturor si nu uitati de sorturi!

4 comments :

  1. Nice ooutfit! Looks great on you! The jeans are super cute and the cardigan is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it girl!! You look fabulous. I love this outfit and fits you perfectly. Love the fact that you wear sock just to be chic. I'll steal a pair from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color palette of this outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look!
    Emilie
    http://www.mylittlefashiondiary.net/

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...