The Street: Who's that girl?

Friday, September 13, 2013

Who's that girl?

[EN] Next week is going to be a very interesting week for me. But until then let's enjoy this sunny weekend that's ahead of us and recharge our batteries for next week.
 
    As I told at the beginning of this week I've made some changes to my apparel. A new haircut, a new hair color and a new stile and wardrobe for this season. 
 
    About my new hair style, let me tell you that I gave everybody a hard time recognize who I am. My friend almost walked pass me when we were supposed to meet and when I walked in to the office my colleagues thought I was there for a job interview.
 
    This weekend I'll meet with my family and I can't wait to see my mom reaction (she can criticize a lot, especially me and my appearance) . I will tell you about that next time, until then I wish you have a great weekend!   
 
I was wearing Zara pants and top, Steve Madden sandals and vintage purse.
 



 




 
[RO] Saptamana ce urmeaza va fi una foarte interesanta pentru mine. Pana atunci, insa, hai sa ne bucuram de weekend-ul acesta insorit ce se anunta.
 
    Va spuneam la inceputul saptamanii ca am facut unele modificari in ceea ce priveste parul meu. M-am hotarat sa-i schimb atat culoarea cat si tunsoarea. Trebuie sa recunosc ca inca nu m-am obisnuit cu reflexia mea din oglinda. Ce pot, in schimb, sa spun despre noul meu look este ca se potriveste foarte bine cu anotimpul. Culoarea visinie a parului si tonurile calde si pamantii ale noilor achizitii din garderoba mea merg foarte bine mana-n mana.
 
    Urmatoarea afirmatie a se considera o mustrare scrisa: prietenele mele aproape au trecut pe langa mine fara sa ma recunoasca!
 
   Weekend-ul acesta o sa ma intalnesc cu familia mea si sunt foarte curioasqa de ce reactive o sa aiba mama (ea intotdeauna a criticat foarte aspru schimbarile mele). O sa revin cu un feedback saptamana viitoare. 
 
    Va doresc un weekend perfect!

8 comments :

  1. wow! you look amazing! i hope your family feels the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the weekend and the lovely weather :) I really like the good mood you're in lately :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arati minunat, si stii asta!!!Imi place tinuta in suflet si ce imi place mereu la tine este atitudinea!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooooooooooooove your new look! it really suits you! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Îți stă foarte bine cu noul look! Minunată și ținuta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi se pare că bretonul te intinereşte. Ai un aer mai jucăuş.
    Ador cele două piese muştar. Sunt PERFECTE!

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...