The Street: Splurge vs. Save

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Splurge vs. Save


    So.... this is something new for me.  I mean saving money on fashion, although I am saving money on everything, everyday at work.

    A few days ago I've been asked if I want to be part of a cool campaign "Splurge vs. Save" from Credit Card Insider. I've been asked to post something cheap and chic similar to something that is not easily afforded.

    So days passed by and I couldn't think of any expensive item that I want and can be replaced with something cheap. Until one evening when it hit me: the new "Must have bag", Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily that you can find it HERE for  1,340.00 Euros. Everybody wars it and there are millions of  designs to choose from.

    So what to do, what to do? I want the bag, but I don't want to pay for it :)... Days passed by and I forgot all about it until I saw it in a local store window. Well not exactly the Dolce & Gabanna bag but it was pretty similar . It looked so familiar and I couldn't concentrate why it seamed that way, but then I remembered: Miss Sicily D&G bag . I could have the bag for only 130.00 Euros. It is one click away HERE.. It isn't exactly free but is affordable.


Please see below the original Sicily Bag you can find at Dolce & Gabbana



And here is the look alike bag from Otter:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...