The Street: Let's talk business

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let's talk business


Happy birthday Sofia Lani!

Hello corporate world!

    …or may I say corporate fashion world! Some of you may know that I’m on a leave, a very long one , but after that I’m planning to return to work, sometime next year!
    Until then I’m planning to wear this outfit, this salty office outfit, in a nice autumn afternoon ….
Ohh...  this post is so boring that even I have forgot what I was trying to say…

    I’d better tell you how much fun I’ve had at this photo-shoot with my friend Miha and my personal photographer ( don’t worry, you will be in focus too some day, Klaudia). It was a very hot day and I was boiling in my black leather bootees. I was wearing custom made bootees that I’m absolutley in love with,  Zara bag, Mango trousers, and a Ralph Lauren ruffled shirt !

    This kind of look is definitely my style and I’m feeling very confident wearing it... of course, when the weather allows me!




















12 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit,sexy but not too much,and YES we had a lot of fun,you forgot to say that some homeless people almost rubbed us :D That was very funny:d ooooo ,and i forgot the part when i had to lock myself in the car =)) because of the other homeless guy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Miha, I haven't forgot, I'm just too embarrassed to talk about that! :))

      Delete
    2. why?this is how thing go around here:)

      Delete
  3. Great post :) this kind of outfit definetly represents you. I had a lot of fun too and don't worry about me, I'm in no hurry to be in the spotlight.

    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit Sma, this suits you well and the pictures are great,
    good done Kludia, you become day by day more professional !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      May I know your identity?

      Delete
  5. In primul rand vreau sa te felicit pentru bloc. O sa devin dependenta de blogul tau :), in fiecare dimineata intru sa vad ce ai mai postat si care va fi tema zilei... Vreau sa merg la Opera...te rog sa-mi dai o idee cum as putea sa ma imbrac... Astept parerea ta, conteaza mult, deoarece vreau sa devii o sursa de inspiratie. te pup si mult succes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumes frumos! Asta e o idee foarte buna, si daca nu te grabesti cred ca pana la sfarsitul saptamanii sau cel tarziu saptamana viitoare o sa fac o intreaga postare pe tema asta, si daca te grabesti o sa-ti propun in particular niste tinute ;)

      Delete
  6. You look great! Love the pants.
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...