The Street: The Godmother

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Godmother


Hello everybody!
  
      The day has come to ask for your help :) ! Starting today, until 12th of October  you will find on the right side of the page a questionnaire!

      Next month I am going to play a very important role at a ceremony, I am going to be the Godmother of a very special, beautiful, little girl, so I have to look my best! I am very excited and that is why I cannot decide for myself, so I am asking for your help! 

     Please participate at the poll and help me decide!
      
      For the first look I am wearing  a light pink silk top from Zara, H&M  pink brocade pants with a gold pattern , and light pink varnished leather shoes from Denis Shoes!

      For the second one, you will find me wearing a very beautiful vintage dress. A combination between  a brocade top and a silk skirt! Unfortunately that pair of boots were the only shoes that I could accessorize this dress with in that moment, but that is not how I am going to wear that dress!

      So… that being said, I am going to let you with some pictures and after that please do not forget to vote your favorite look! Remember: this poll will end on 12th of October!


* Chestionarul unde puteti vota se afla in partea din dreapta a paginii, sub poza de profil! Are 2 variante de raspuns, prima varianta "A", se refera la prima tinuta, iar varianta "B" la cea de-a doua tinuta! Votati! Va multumesc! :) *

P.S. I want to thank  Swiss House Club for letting us use this elegant venue for this photo-shoot!





This was the firs look! vote "A" if you prefer it!













This was the second look! Vote "B" if this is your favorite!


Do not forget to vote!

Thank you very much for your cooperation!





2 comments :

  1. I love both outfits ,but the one that fits better for the occasion i think it's "A",in my opinion.:d hope that helped you:)

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...