The Street: Christmas Eve!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

[EN]   Finally, is time for presents! Well I mean is time for us to be good with the one's around us, to kids and dogs, be more indulgent to the ones who do us wrong... and all the sh*& you're suppose to do this time of year and spend the rest of it being you, selfish, self centered, mischievous, superficial and all the rest that characterizers the most of you...

    Hmmm, what's wrong whit  me. It's Christmas Eve. I am supposed to be kind, sweet and nice but instead I feel this need to be sarcastic. But in a good way. Santa knows I am not a bad girl (only look like one for some of you). Actually this year I was very good, I've done a lot of good things (especially for me :) ), and to be hones I don't need anyone's validation for my deeds.

     So, the simple way to be sure you are a good person all you have to do is go with your hart. Is nothing worst that to broke your on heart. As long as you are happy, everyone around you will be!

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all the best and see you next time with stories about this Christmas! 

Thank you KK Photography for all the hard work you put up this year!

I was wearing Zara skirt and knitwear, custom made booties, and random cape.







 
 


3 comments :

  1. Make yourself happy first and then it will be easier to make others happy as well ;)
    Thanks for your kind words! Merry Christmas! Can't wait to do more shootings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no surprise to me that this look is amazing! Best wishes for 2014 darling! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...