The Street: Catholic School student

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catholic School student


Hello,

      Brrr… The chilly mornings are back and it looks like they are here to stay! Unfortunately I cannot go out to enjoy those mornings because I have a cold ! This weather brings me back memories from when I was a student and I had to walk all the way to the university at 7 :30 in the morning, and by the time that I had arrived there,  I was frozen, but…. Later in the afternoons it was so nice… almost every day I was spending hours with my girlfriends in coffee shops , bars or shopping center… Ohhh memories,  memories…

     Now let me present you my outfit! I wore this outfit last week for a cup of coffee with my hubby.  Do not ask me about his reaction when he saw me coming out from the dressing looking like this! So, I was looking like a French language teacher or like a Catholic School student, your choice :)!

      I was wearing Ralph Lauren shirt, Zara sweater, trifted skirt, Mango oak socks, custom made boots and Tommy Hilfiger bag!











Go to Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. LOL!!!student are you saying hah?:)))damn i have to go more often to church.Lovely outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot! Where are you planning to wear this outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha! I wore it already! Read the post!

      Delete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...